Your terms and conditions of use
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- Some flower or plant products my be harmful or poisonous (lillies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats). Please contact us before you buy if you have concerns.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- Except where stated, all product prices exclude delivery charges (where applicable).
Orders / Payment
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by Google Checkout online, all major credit and debit cards in store as well as cash on delivery. We do not accept cheques.
- By clicking on the 'place order' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Submitting an order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
Cancellations / Amendments
- If, for any reason, you wish to change your order, please contact us by telephone (01494 372 852) a minimum of 48 hours before the planned delivery date - or as soon as possible (whichever is first) and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for bespoke or custom products that have been created specifically for your order.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the service provided via the Stems of Beauty website, any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
- By email: Contact Us Page
- By telephone: 01494 372 852
- By post: Stems of Beauty, 94 Easton Street, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1LT
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Stems of Beauty Website is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Stems of Beauty Website and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Stems of Beauty Website impossible or impractical.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- Subject to clause Disclaimer 2.1., our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the products.
- Subject to clauses Disclaimer 2.1., and Disclaimer 2.2., above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Stems of Beauty Website, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
- Subject to clauses Products 4., we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Stems of Beauty Website from time to time. We will post any changes on the Stems of Beauty Website and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Stems of Beauty Website. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Stems of Beauty Website for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Stems of Beauty Website, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All other rights, including copyright (unless explicitly specified), in this website are owned by Stems of Beauty. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Stems of Beauty. You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any purpose.